- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: مارس 10 - 12 2023
- Time: All Day
- مارس 10 - 12 2023
- All Day
12th International Exhibition for Solar Industry 2023
The exhibition will attract key industry leaders, governments, manufacturers, suppliers, traders, contractors and partners from across the globe. It will highlight the latest innovations in the solar and sustainable energy field by offering a unique platform to forge partnerships between public and private sectors to develop innovative solutions.
According to the latest report, Pakistan has seen a surge in providers offering a range of solar home system products, including solar water pumping systems, solar lighting solutions and solar water heaters. As per IRENA hydropower has a sizable share in Pakistan’s energy mix, with 7.1 GW of installed grid-connected capacity, and finds that the country has up to 60 GW of economic and technical hydropower potential. Furthermore, it identifies 50 GW of theoretical wind potential in Pakistan’s southern Sindh and Baluchistan provinces.
Consumers are being attracted towards the low-cost power resources. Commercial as well as industrial units are opting for solar-based power generation, which is now the cheapest source of energy and the cost of such production unit has gone below the gas-based power plants.
SOLAR Pakistan is the only dedicated platform to bring the latest solar innovations and showcasing the largest solar projects in region providing a unique platform in building partnerships with all government and private sectors in pursuing innovative solutions.
- Cell And Module Encapsulation
- Crystal Growth Equipment
- Diffusion Furnaces
- Mounting Systems
- Trackers and Collectors
- Wire Saws and Consumables
- Silicon Feedstock, Ingot and Wafer Manufacturing
- Photovoltaic (PV) Modules, Hybrid Systems, Materials and Equipment
- Inverters, Charge Controllers, Batteries and Module Connectors
- Street Lighting and Poles
- Heat-Exchange and Recovery Equipment
- Solar Cell Manufacturers
- Solar Drying and Desalination Systems
Why Exhibition ?
- Gain insight about the opportunities that exist within the Pakistan market
- Seize the opportunity to meet with key figures from both industries and high-level decision makers from the public & private sector.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in order to continue on the path of expansion and increase the volume of your products and services.
- Negotiate with local companies to establish a manufacturing base in Pakistan.
- Promote your brand among industry professionals and end users.
Visitor Registration: Click Here
Download Brochure: Click Here
Location: Click Here